The number of increasing at-risk contract lives combined with decreasing nursing availability is leading to the perfect storm.
Topics of discussion:
- Identify the clinical and financial importance of managing the rising-risk portion of your population and best practices for building these cohorts
- Describe how to sustainably operationalize care management teams to manage larger patient populations with scaling enrollment processes and automation
- Discover the impact that ACOs, physician groups, and health systems have had across high-cost conditions and ideal staffing and enrollment
- Blake Marggraff — President & Chief Operating Officer, CareSignal
- Shelley Davis — Vice President of Clinical Strategy, Lightbeam Health Solutions
Visit the CareSignal Exhibit Booth