While the shift from volume to value is underway, a second shift to health equity is beginning. Driven by CMS, many organizations are preparing to address health equity and social determinants of health across the enterprise, many for the very first time. Although ACO REACH and the Enhanced Oncology Model are among the first programs to require health equity strategies, more CMS programs will follow. To help payer and provider organizations understand the most pressing health equity needs in their community and deploy resources to address them, we’ve built a program that analyzes thousands of social factors at the zip-code block level to identify the top risks and provide custom educational materials, deployable to the community, all ready within minutes.
- Understand which health equity initiatives may have the most impact on reducing avoidable admissions
- Overcome vulnerabilities within the communities you serve by viewing insights unattainable by patient surveys
- Explore new markets where you might expand to address unmet needs
- Learn how to create your own health equity strategy, zip code-specific, deployable to the community, within minutes.
- Blake Marggraff, CEO of CareSignal – a Lightbeam Company
- Soy Chen, Chief Data Scientist of Jvion – a Lightbeam Company
- C Stavridis, VP of Product Development of CareSignal – a Lightbeam Company