As the healthcare ecosystem continues to undergo rapid transformation, it has become increasingly crucial for healthcare leaders to proactively anticipate shifts in the digital health landscape. In this insightful webinar, we will delve into the critical trends that are reshaping the industry and examine how stakeholders can leverage emerging opportunities.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Key developments in digital health in 2023 — budget impact of digital programs for chronic conditions, quality metrics impact of digital interventions, advances in exacerbation prediction
- Digital therapeutics industry outlook for 2024
- What to expect in 2024 for health systems, ACOs, payers
Join us as we bring together leading industry experts to explore the digital health landscape in 2024 and equip leaders from health systems, ACOs, and payers with actionable insights to stay ahead in this transformative era of preventing, managing, and treating chronic conditions.
- Susa Monacelli, General Manager, Propeller Health
- Jessica Hauflaire, Chief Operating Officer, Digital Therapeutics Alliance