Is your ACO prepared for a new challenge in 2023? If preparing for APP (Alternate Payment Model Performance Pathway) reporting wasn’t in your New Year’s resolutions, attend this webinar! Now that CMS has foreclosed the option of continuing to report through the CMS Web Interface in two years, you can’t afford to lose the lead time for APP Reporting. In fact, start APP reporting early to compare results during the “practice” period to avoid uncertain results for 2025.
It’s time for “The Ultimate Guide to APP Reporting for ACOs,” to clear up the muddle on APP Reporting and the path you need to take in the months ahead.
Learning Objectives and Topics:
• What is APP Reporting and how is it different than CMS Web Interface reporting;
• How health equity and quality are intertwined by CMS;
• What all-patient reporting really means in a multi-practice setting;
• The arithmetic behind quality measures across a provider network;
• Your best plan for data aggregation;
• How to evaluate and improve your data, after it is aggregated in a database;
• Strategies to get more out of the data you have collected to improve outcomes and costs.
Roji Health Intelligence is a CMS-qualified registry for MIPS reporting, and this webinar will identify your optimal route to successful data aggregation and APP Reporting. With a history in clinical integration and performance improvement, Roji has aggregated data from hundreds of disparate practice EHRs and other sources, to help clients achieve success under APMs.
Speaker: Dave Halpert, Roji Health Intelligence LLC, Chief of Client Team