Value-based care aims to shift the focus from the quantity of services provided to the quality and outcomes of patient care. While the concept is simple, value-based care contracts are more complicated. In this webinar, we’ll review the key components of value-based care contracts and explore the pitfalls you’ll want to avoid when transitioning from a fee-for-service model to a value-based care model.
- Value-based care contract components you can’t ignore (and why)
- Maintaining a patient-centric model of care while managing complex value-based care arrangements
- Pitfalls to avoid and real-world strategies to implement into your contracting process
- Kelly Kolepp, Manager, Value-Based Care Team, DataLink
- Logan Steele, COO, PCC Medical