Medicaid expansion is putting pressure on states, providers and plans to drive down costs. States want to limit exposure by signing full-risk contracts with health plans and provider systems. How can you meet new requirements and secure your spot in the market?
In this webinar, ATTAC Consulting Group will share expert insights and real-world examples related to:
- What does the future of Medicaid reimbursement look like?
- What’s the impact of proposed regulations (even if they’re not fully adopted)?
- Will changes to state-directed payments impact provider rates?
- Will requirement on Medicaid vs. Medicare reimbursement comparison drive value-based payment (VBP)?
- Will proposed provider network adequacy requirements drive higher reimbursement and attract new providers?
- What impact will proposed reimbursement requirements and current VBP mandates have on Medicaid bids?
Who should attend:
- Medicaid plan leadership
- Network operations and management leadership
- Network contracting leadership
- Value-based payment leadership
- Medicaid and D-SNP product managers
- Government program leadership
- Jocelyn Bayliss, Program Lead, Provider Network Management, ATTAC Consulting Group
- David Giles, Sr. Consultant, Provider Network Management, ATTAC Consulting Group