Years of ACO investments from providers and other stakeholders have managed to produce successful savings among many ACOs. But compelling economic success that substantially lowers aggregate Medicare costs – and generates revenue for providers – eludes ACOs. What does it take for your ACO to reach potential for top value, and become a model that can both provide better value in patient care and generate growth? Small savings will not be enough to provide the infrastructure and expansion needed for your ACO to thrive.
As your ACO moves toward Risk, your key challenge is economics. Now is the time to Supercharge your ACO to achieve your highest value for patients and providers. Tap the power to make bigger gains for your patients and economics.
Learning Objectives and Topics:
• Can your economics work under a population-based model?
• What does your infrastructure really need, and how can you achieve it at reasonable cost?
• How can you get the data you need for both quality reporting and improving costs?
• What can you do to efficiently target your efforts to patients who need services?
• What tools will engage physicians in clinical improvement and cost performance goals?
• How do you get better control over specialty costs?
• How do you meet the challenges of identifying and improving health equity?
Roji Health Intelligence provides services for providers to participate and thrive under Alternative Payment Models (APMs). Aggregating clinical and claims data, Roji delivers advanced analytics and actionable interventions to improve health and reduce costs. Roji Health Intelligence is a CMS-qualified registry for quality reporting for MIPS and eCQMS. With a history in clinical integration and performance improvement, Roji has aggregated data from hundreds of disparate practice EHRs and other sources, to help clients create efficient and effective strategies to reduce costs and improve outcomes.