Is your ACO up for the challenges in the CMS Proposed PFS Rule for 2024? While many ACOs have focused mainly on the new APP reporting alternative, there are many aspects to that rule that push ACOs forward in their development as instruments for organizing Value-Based Care. These include a central role in helping providers advance their EHR systems, folding specialists into their quality (and potentially cost) strategies, an increasing measurement of health equity, and recognition of additional providers. The underlying message: plan for increasing ACO expectations to improve Value. In this webinar we’ll evaluate the new requirements and discuss smart strategies for ACOs to adopt in 2024 and beyond.
Learning Objectives and Topics
ACOs and their place in the CMS Value-Based Care Strategy:
- ACO Reach, MSSP ACOs
- Medicare Advantage market share
- CMS alignment efforts for VBC across all providers and QPP
- What are the requirements for Medicare CQMs vs all-patient CQMs / eCQMS?
- What are the pros and cons of reporting Medicare CQMs or all patients?
- What defined data sources and pitfalls are in each reporting approach?
- How should ACOs optimize APP reporting for ACO success?
Requirements for provider technology:
- How can ACOs best help participating providers and the ACO achieve the best systems to support Value?
- Are certified systems the best/only route for shared initiatives and success?
- What are MVPs and how does reporting by specialists facilitate ACO success?
- Can ACOs and their specialists collaborate and share data on quality, and if so, how?
- What actions can ACOs take to help providers collect SDOH data?
- What strategies can ACOs use to assess and improve health equity – and how can it be done when full data aggregation is not possible?
Speakers: Theresa Hush, CEO, and Dave Halpert, Chief of Client Team, Roji Health Intelligence LLC