Join us for a generalized discussion on creating pathways for education and upskilling current workers and reskilling those who are already in the workforce.
Learning Objectives and Topics:
- Alignment of value-based care strategic planning with an enterprise-level workforce development strategy.
- How scalable and affordable educational solutions can address both critical workforce shortages and team-based care capabilities in deploying population health-based interventions.
- The importance of DEI in the provision of culturally-competent care to improve patient outcomes.
- The connection between a workforce reorientation and culture transformation towards value-based care delivery and the amelioration of clinician burnout and moral injury.
- Opportunities for workforce partnerships between healthcare organizations and Higher Education to address workforce challenges.
- The role that competency-based education, badging for industry-validated skills, and short-form programs (certificates, micro-credentials) can play in aligning workforce capabilities with value transformation.
- The impact of value-based care education and workforce development in improving economic opportunities for underserved communities.
- Eric Weaver, Institute for Advancing Health Value, Executive Director
- Dr. Richard W. Walker, CEO and Founder, TVP-Care
- Geoffrey M. Roche, Senior Vice President, National Healthcare Practice, Core Education PBC
- Jan Jones-Schenk, Executive Dean Emeritus, Western Governors University