Are you worried about the burden of APP reporting? Do you feel that data aggregation and all-patient reporting is too expensive and risky, but Medicare CQMs seems like a lot of extra work? Let’s examine your options for APP Reporting from a cost and burden standpoint, and see what will be the most cost-effective solution that you can build upon for the future.
Hear the facts and experience from Roji Health Intelligence, a qualified registry for MIPS and APP Reporting since the beginning of CMS quality reporting programs in 2008. Expect the unexpected: an approach that will save you money and build your abilities over time.
Learning Objectives and Topics:
- What does the Final Rule Say About APP Reporting:
- What are the basic requirements for reporting?
- What are the 3 types of measure reporting approaches? How are they different?
- What are the pros and cons of reporting Medicare CQMs or all patients?
- How are regular CQMs different than Medicare CQMs?
- What are the situations in which each reporting approach produces the best?
- What defined data sources and pitfalls are in each reporting approach?
- How should ACOs optimize APP reporting for ACO success?
- How to reduce the costs and burden of reporting:
- Approaches to data for both Medicare CQM and all-patient reporting;
- How to prepare for your APP effort;
- Effectively using staff and software to get best results;
- What to expect from your authorized registry;
- Ten metrics you need that need your attention in data-driven quality reporting.
Speaker: Dave Halpert, Chief of Client Team, Roji Health Intelligence LLC